Any event management company can help you select tableware, arrange catering services or find a hotel for attendees to check in. If you want to deliver a results-oriented event that will help you reach your goals you need more than an event manager.
That's where Trattativa comes in.
Trattativa partners with you to deliver the event of your dreams. No two events are the same and having been in the business for over 25+ years, they understand the logistics and challenges unique to each event.
Their experienced team take the time to understand your business, the objectives you're looking to achieve and strategically design and deliver an event that will exceed your expectations.
Request your no-obligation quote today
Vision Strategically Negotiated
Are you looking to build brand awareness, client loyalty, generate leads or simply celebrate a significant milestone? The Trattativa Team has the skills and industry knowledge needed to ensure your event is a raging success. See their full range of services below:
- Site Selection and Contraction Negotiation to include the Sleeping Rooms, Conference and Convention Space and any other venue space that can and will be used so that leverage can be used for the best pricing possible at the time of contracting.
- RFP Creation and Search
- RFP Responses and Hotel Communications
- Spreadsheets with Comprehensive Sourcing Availability Responses Matching Customer’s Needs
- Conference Calls to Determine Narrowing Down
- Negotiations for Concessions and Contractual Needs based upon Customer’s Needs
- Schedule and Make Site Visit Arrangements and Attend Site Visits
- Destination Management Services, inclusive of, but not limited to: Registration, Transportation, Housing, Entertainment, and Photography
- Full Planning Capabilities, including: Content Development, Speaker Management, Full Conference Concept
- Attend and Assist with Pre Planning Meetings
- All Pricing and Terms to be in Parity with Customer’s Budget and Guidelines
- Database maintenance and Customized reporting based upon Customer’s Procurement Needs
- Post Contract Reservation Monitoring for Rate Integrity and Assistance
- Post Contract Reservation Monitoring for Pick Up Reports and Cut Off Date Extensions
- Communicator throughout Pre and Post contract between Hotel and Customer for all things rooms and reservations and anything contractual in order for the customer to maintain the positive relationship while I make sure the contractual terms are upheld.
- Fiscal Reconciliation Post-Event
Perfected process for peace of mind - Before, during and after the event
Assessing your needs, planning scope of work
Designing your dream event, from start to finish
Site selection, hotel sourcing, site visits and more
Online and offline marketing to drive attendee turnout
Ensure a seamless event; evaluate event success
Going above and beyond your expectations
More reasons to choose Trattativa...
- Services for Site Selection and Contract Negotiations can be provided at no cost to the customer due to the commission compensation option available.
- Additional Full-Service Meeting Planning and On Site Management Services available.
- Trattativa works as an extension of your team and enables you to regain valuable productivity time to realize cost savings; all while you, the Customer, remains the decision maker and the contract signer.
- Certified Female Minority Owned Business-WBENC #20005122669.
- IATA Certified #29-6 9735 6.
- Graduate of the Tuck School of Business Management at Dartmouth – Building a High-Performing Minority Business (2013).
- 2014 and 2016 American Honda Motor Co, Inc. Premier Partner Award Nomination.
Each event is unique. We give yours the attention it deserves.
See what our clients are saying...
Please allow this letter to serve as reference for the outstanding customer service and business practices Trattativa Meeting & Event Solutions International provides not only to their clients, but all the venue locations they contract with a well. This company is truly one that takes great pride in building long lasting relationships as well as providing solutions for all parties involved
Janeen Zook has worked with the Plaza Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV for over five years in the capacity of Meeting Planner and Consultant. During this time frame, I have worked directly with Janeen and I can verify that she manages her business on a full time basis and also has the experience and knowledge to assist her clients and customers in the areas of meeting planning, site selection, program management and hospitality sales and marketing. Additionally, over these years, the Plaza Hotel & Casino has worked on programs that Janeen Zook has negotiated and contracted with us. Please do not hesitate to contact if I can be of additional assistance.
It is a pleasure to work with Trattativa Meetings and Events! As a vendor, they are so organized to deal with and they do what they say they will do, every time. They make work a pleasure! I recommend you do yourself a favor and let Janeen and Dan handle all of your upcoming meeting details!
I have been working with Janeen and Dan for the past few years on several projects. They have always been willing to lend a helping hand. Janeen and Dan bring to Honda creativity, insight and the ability to see the vision while rolling up their sleeves to tackle all details. They have proven themselves to be consummate professionals in everything that they do.
Key to the success of our events is locating the best host sites and establishing an excellent working relationship with them. We have worked with Trattativa Meetings and Janeen & Dan Zook for the past 12 years. They have extensive experience in site selection and negotiation. Their involvement does not end with the signing of the contract. They stay with the problem every step of the way going above and beyond what is expected. Janeen and Dan have become invaluable members of our team and their hard work and tireless effort are what help to make each one of our events a huge success!
I personally thank you and your team for your help on the Acura Leadership Summit. What started out to be a relatively straightforward project soon had its daily challenges! Management means helping people to do their best, not just organizing things. Thank you for the partnership and keeping it fun! Janeen how can you stay so calm! LOL. Keep up the high standards!
I have known Janeen for over four years. We have served together on the WBEC-West RPO local committee for the last three years. Her company has also helped us with our venues for WBEs Who Rock! Reception for the last three years. She and her team are very professional and worth their weight in gold. We love them and would not know how to do without them.
Janeen and her team always do an exceptional job with the numerous events we have year round. They understand what we're trying to achieve and they take care about the small details - which makes all the difference! I highly recommend Trattativa's complete event management solutions. You won't be disappointed.